Monday, December 7, 2009

Candida Diagnosis More Condition_symptoms Can Anyone Give Me The Correct Information About The Candida Diet?

Can anyone give me the correct information about the Candida Diet? - candida diagnosis more condition_symptoms

I am a woman with a yeast infection (also think its serious or chronic) lasted for a period of 4 years I am now seventeen years old. Where about 14 youths who recorded the symptoms. I drink more soda and eat candy, and at some point, when younger, never drink water or eat the right foods, ever. Also, I would go six months without water, and if the water I drank, it was just a shot of him. I recently met with the candida diet, but every page says something else. If some1 could help me would be very grateful, I prefer some1 who is currently on the system, but if you know absolutey well, thank you for your help. The option to a gynecologist is not an option, unfortunately, I have seen was at least 4 times, did not help the same diagnosis and medication, not me at all.

2 comments:

You Enjoy Myself said...

First you must clean your candida. Get Candida Clear by NOW Foods. Will Pau D'Arco to kill oil, black walnut and other things to Candida.

Then you must go to a wheat gluten free, sugar-free foods. Only sugar should be some fruit and not juice!

Some symptoms of Candida include, but are not limited to:
Lethargy, depression, joint pains, weight gain, insomnia, irritability.

I have many customers came into my room as a last resort, such as your doctor has diagnosed with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome. I ask them not to eat what their dietary and 9 of 10.

I am a man, but I have this plan. My sister and mother were also achieved with very good results.

Dr. Mercola has a lot of information about them. He is a respected doctor in Chicago who specializes in non-traditional approach to health policy.

Check this out:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl ...

Hope this helps!

Medic Ester M said...

If you have a yeast infection, you must get rid of as soon as possible!

If you really want to get rid of yeast infection, you should follow these tips:

1) eat yogurt! It contains helpful bacteria (live cultures, including acidophilus and bifidus) that destroy yeast. Use only plain yogurt with active cultures.

2) shower with a solution of 1 to 3 tablespoons. Vinegar in a quart of water. Repeat once a day, while the symptoms, but no more than a week.

3) Reduce or eliminate sugar and sugary foods. Sugar, yeast promotes growth.

4) Use a clove of garlic suppositories. Garlic contains anti-fungal agent.

5) Try to purple. It is a traditional remedy for yeast and other infections, and found in the pharmacies. Clean the area with one or two times a day. Make sure a thick pad - using all the places to be.

6) Use a vegetable shower. Mix equal amounts of sage, raspberry and comfrey with 1 / 4 part goldenseal. This can be combined with apple vinegar.

7) You must herbal treatment. In this case, Yeastrol is very good (probably better) product that is free of yeast infection relatively quickly and you feel more confident that used to appear again!
And of course it's better if you use the bike path (5 months - if I remember correctly). It was for me very quickly and yeast infections, which i ... more

I do not know if pharmacies sell Yeastrol, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.yeastrol.com/?aid=221781


Good luck!


Work in Women's Health - OB + personal experience

Post a Comment