Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Do Your Hair Like A Star How To Fix Very Thin Layered Hair?

How to fix very thin layered hair? - how to do your hair like a star

OK, so I went to a salon stars without thinking. I just need a haircut, then I asked for layers, but rather with a nervous style, with thin hairdressing scissors to my roots "has become very thin. There are two years passed and my hair is not as thick as in the past taken will.

What really happened to your hair if you try this way and how to fix it?

2 comments:

JessixSa... said...

I do not know exactly why the hair to grow as
fat, I think it has somehting to do with the baby
Hair on his head, and they are not really
and managed to push it.
BUT!
Nioxin products are completely
Wonderfulll for hair growth. =]
That's what I use for now, and it seems that
Work so far.
[if a little expensive ...]
There have been several extensions, but who can
dirty hair and a lot worse.
Tissue stimulate hair growth, but
more visible on fine hair.
I heard a great natural kelp
stimulates hair growth. My little sister is bf
and her hair fell behind her. = P
Please download it from GNC or CVS, I think think.
=]

I hope I at least helped a little?

Olajsh Q said...

Cleaners may thickening. There are many shampoos and conditioners on the market, thicken hair. You can buy, the hairdresser, or some drugstores. Nioxin and Rogaine are among the most popular. The key to the success of these products they use regularly.

Post a Comment