Friday, December 18, 2009

Renal Failure Stomach Fluid My Husband And I Are Wondering Where Do We Even Begin Lookin For A Surrogate?

My husband and I are wondering where do we even begin lookin for a surrogate? - renal failure stomach fluid

Since we also have a daughter, we fear that if there is a ready replacement who want to help a childless couple on us.
My health problems are somewhat different than typical infertile couple. I have no problem getting pregnant, but I hyperemsis suffer, is hell. People in general with "responding Oh, this is not only .. nausea and vomiting during pregnancy?" Errrr not. It is an illness of 24 hours can reduce my standard of living to 0. I am not able to eat or drink that turns the life is to stay hydrated. It would be surprising to escape for a few hours at night, but I feel so miserable, I can not sleep at all. I have some unpleasant side effects to anti-nausea I still toughing it with me. After 3 unsuccessful attempts to 4, both bub 2 would have the doctor told me that I "Happiness arises" only that was ulcers - the renal couldve.
The tire is my heart, I can not give up my dream to give our brother or sister, Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment