Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Join Delta Sigma Theta Paper Can I Join Delta Force And 82nd Airborne?

Can I join Delta force and 82nd Airborne? - join delta sigma theta paper

I saw in the movie Redline that Carlos (war hero) was in film is the 82nd Airborne Division and the 7th Special Forces insignia and I ask myself whether I was in the 82nd Can participate Airborne Division and Delta Force or y to go with 82 and SF 7, you can give me more details on all sections of this mixture together? (I can not think everything in question) Thanks!

3 comments:

danny said...

These are two very different entities. The film is probably BS. One reason for this confusion may be that it can use the two pieces of the aircraft, one on your right shoulder, meaning he has to contend with this device, and the other on the left, which means that currently in the unit .

El Nino said...

Delta Force is a team of elite soldiers, secret U.S. Rangers and keep only the best Airborne, was elected to state the requirements.
anyway its a wannabe --

James the Just said...

Dogzilla're wrong! 82nd Airborne Division and the 7th Special Forces are not the same. 7. First Group Special Forces are in a Leauge and wears the Special Forces tab, and wear the green beret. All soldiers of the 82nd Airborne maroon beret. Sit down before you hurt!

Post a Comment