Friday, February 5, 2010

Pulse Oximeter Training I'm Training For A Half Marathon And I Use Pulse Oximeter At Gym And I Am Always At 96 Or 97?

I'm training for a half marathon and I use pulse oximeter at gym and I am always at 96 or 97? - pulse oximeter training

I'm 34 and body exploited for years, but now I want the best. Can you improve performance in exercise and yet I am firmly or have to use a smaller amount of oxygen? I know these results are terrible, but someone always ask your other fingers are always of 99 or 100 Can be undone? Thank you all!

1 comment:

mr._693 said...

I would not count too much on the results of a treadmill. Marathon and I always found that the results unreliable in the best band. Just be present and running, with training, it is not impossible to improve.

Post a Comment