Saturday, February 20, 2010

Littile 6 Year Old Vigina Why Cant I Get My Girlfriend Pregnant?

Why cant i get my girlfriend pregnant? - littile 6 year old vigina

My ok.me girlfrined and tried to get pregnant today, more than 6 mouth, and so far no luck ... The truth plays on my mind ..
IV .. about a year ago in my last 4 have been alcohol after leaving the army, was now ok IV 4 of 8 Mese (haveing a beer only on weekends littile ... 1 is that so many PPL iv smoked more than 8 years 20. A IV tryed stoping days, but no luck .. In .. go see a doc soon, but I do not do it .. u think ill a low sperm count. .. or have the sperm count for everything .. . ps I 'm only 22 years .. I and my girlfriend are safe forlic acid each day .... i dont no whether lol but I have some that DG should be for men too .. thank you for everything Anwers.

No comments:

Post a Comment