Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bric Etf Did I Pick Good ETF's?

Did i pick good ETF's? - bric etf

I am very pleased, "ventursome" investors. (Go big or go home ").

BSE BRIC ETF (Claymore, 40% of farms)

SBS (Brazilian ETF, 24% of farms)

WBD-(ETF Russia, produces food, 34% of farms)

Divesrsity think it's good, but I wonder whether you believe that these measures were properly chosen. Typically used to fund (already), and almost never purchased bonds to buy CD's, etc. all then there 20ish% yield.

So I invested only $ 4300, I can not have much variety, and I am 16 years old and / or

1 comment:

Miles C said...

At age 16, you must invest wisely to make your mistakes now, we will build your money, so about 30 years old, is super Investor

"Read Jim Crammer Confessions.accro Street"

Slow Speed

Post a Comment