Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Many Calories In Orville Redenbacher Natural Popcorn Why Is It That Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop Popcorn Has More Calories That The Natural Popcorn?

Why is it that Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop Popcorn has more calories that the Natural popcorn? - how many calories in orville redenbacher natural popcorn

My favorite is the popcorn than natural garlic butter. I gave it because I'm in a number of calories. Then I realized that the Smartpop (I bought because I thought it would be) a healthier option has 100 calories and the other 30!

What I'm missing? "

I buy bags of mini and I want a bag of my favorite 30 calories instead of 100 calories per bag have preferred that really do not.

4 comments:

funn said...

then get to their favorite

Return?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Aum.Ib2ucPkJp.Jy_OQ_ZG3sy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090128154812AA4kN8X

Quicksan... said...

I Do not trust food derived from saturated fats, which read in the bag 30 to, but is actually more careful and not do well for the body, healthy body, healthy diet luck

stratdax said...

Are you sure that is the portion size the same? It is not so ... 30 calories for each quarter of a bag or something, right? It seems that the nutrition panel.

jason57 said...

That has to do with the DNA structure in amino acids. Orville R. diatonic genomes have more than the others.

Post a Comment