Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hamster Clear Urine I Found A Yellow Fluid In My Hamster's Exercise Ball?

I found a yellow fluid in my hamster's exercise ball? - hamster clear urine

I have a new hamster, and he was in his exercise ball and I left the room for a minute and when I get a semi-thick, yellow liquid. If the urine of hamsters? I do not know if it is assumed that they clear and colored for him. I fear that they vomit or some kind of diarreah. It looks good for me, but I want to be sure.

What is Yahoo problem? It is the third time that I asked this, not introduced. It is a legitimate question about my new Hammie. Sheesh.

5 comments:

motorcit... said...

Pee

Tomala said...

uh i pee its

pimp132 said...

Hamster Mabey ur hot

catie c said...

Ask someone to PetSmart or Petco

♥Hollist... said...

Urine

Post a Comment