Monday, January 25, 2010

Snowmobiles For Rent South Lake Tahoe What To Buy? What To Rent? South Lake Tahoe Trip - January

What to Buy? What to Rent? South Lake Tahoe Trip - January - snowmobiles for rent south lake tahoe

I take my daughter in South Lake Tahoe for a week in January.

We are planning to do the following:

Snowboard x 2 days
Dog Sled Races
Snowmobiles
Sleigh Ride
Shopping
And what we find that looks like fun.

Being from Texas, were never in real time before winter, and I want to make sure we are properly prepared.

At least I'm sure there must be some kind of winter boot but not sure we need snow boots?

It seems an order, the planes, but I'm not sure how many pairs of layers that need?

Smile that I just started buying things in line and up to $ 1K very soon .... Although this does not bother me that the issues we wanted to live for years, I want to get all the directions, what they really need.

Soooo much for your time and help! ~

3 comments:

nanny411 said...

We also answer your question .... Here is a simple way to do, and I hope that the cheapest. The order is good, your underwear normal, high and low MOST LONGJOHN your normal clothes fade already type (jeans / sweater or a sweatshirt), and snow pants or a combination of snow and ski jacket and JA bat. Wear socks or 2 pairs difficult. You only need to actually buy the last 3 items and not so expensive. You can get everything to reach almost anywhere to discounters such as Walmart / Target, etc. With this much fun!

♥ juicy couture said...

So I certainly do not buy, rent and things. I suggest this: snow jackets, snow pants, gloves, sweaters, jeans or hot pants. Hats, warm boots that are waterproof (snow boots probably best), socks and warm clothes, you go into town (bring in any event, many socks, underwear and shoes.) You have to rent the things you do: Snowboarding , ski goggles, dog sledding, snowmobiling and tobogganing. Hope you have fun! I love Tahoe.

emowee said...

Ok .. Dress for snowboarding and have covered almost everything. They are of course normal things, like jeans and sweaters or sweatshirts. Most of the things that money can buy, even here in the local Safeway. Each sells snow pants and jackets. If you check back often wear clothing or snow often, then buy, the quality, but for a week ... Who cares? Think water, but the test. January is cold, especially at night. I had a friend who was a song he sings before he writes every day, snowboarding ...
Boots, pants, jacket, cap, goggles, gloves.
When you get what you are good.
Oh, and have lived here for 11 years and not once have I seen or from someone who heard sled.

Post a Comment